Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and improve the browsing experience for users. Cookies can remember your preferences, offer personalized content, and help analyze website traffic.
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are stored on your device during your browsing session and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period and are used to remember your preferences and actions across multiple visits to a website.
- Providing personalized content and recommendations based on your preferences.
- Enhancing your browsing experience by remembering your login details and settings.
- Analyzing website traffic to improve our services and optimize performance.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They enable basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember your preferences and provide enhanced functionality. They may be set by us or third-party providers whose services we have integrated into our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website, including which pages are visited most frequently and if any errors occur. We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements relevant to your interests. They may be set by us or third-party advertising networks.
Your cookie choices